Local 500’s annual holiday ads have hit the airwaves!
December 04, 2019 at 5:20 PM
Local 500 has begun airing its annual holiday TV and radio ads this week to extend season’s greetings to the public.
“It’s important that we extend greetings to the public, but at the same time, we want to remind them that our members are on the job every day and throughout the holidays, delivering the services they depend on,” said Local 500 President, Gord Delbridge.
We are also pleased to be broadcasting versions of one of our ads in Punjabi and Tagalog.
Here's a breakdown of where you will be hearing and seeing our ads:
- English version (Radio – CJOB, Power 97, Peggy, Bob) – Season’s Greetings – Local 500 President
- English version (TV - CityTV) – Season’s Greetings – Local 500 President
- Tagalog version (Radio - CKJS) – Season’s Greetings – CUPE 500 Generic
- Punjabi version (Radio - CKJS) – Season’s Greetings – CUPE 500 Generic
- Print Ad – CUPE Local 500 Municipal Workers - Community Papers and Selkirk Journal